Friday, November 27, 2009

Our Luxurious Weekend Get-Away

"Do you really stay in a fish house when you’re working on your new place?”

This is a question I’ve been asked a lot lately, and the answer is, yes! A lot of people have asked about this unusual sleeping arrangement that we have set up. Some of you are probably just amused by our weekend getaway, while others may have yet to see what a fish house even looks like.

I know the first time I saw a real fish house I was astounded that you could stay warm in it, let alone sleep in it. That’s when I realized that when a guy says to you, “Hey my Sweetie Love Muffin! I’m going ice fishing with the guys for the day, I’ll catch some fish that I’ll cook up for you tomorrow, I love you!” what he is really telling you is, “Hey Hot Stuff you have a nice butt! I know it’s only 10:00 a.m., but don’t wait up for me tonight because I’m going out to drink beer and fart with the guys for the rest of the weekend. We’re going to be really obnoxious so we’re putting up a shack in the middle of the lake because that is as far away from civilization as possible. I probably won’t even bring my fishing pole, so make me a turkey sandwich for lunch tomorrow, mmkay?”

Sorry boys. The secret is out!
"A cozy, weekend get-away for two, this sleeping suite boasts four bunks, a propane heater, foam pads and blankets-galore. You and your sweetie will get back in touch with nature and yourselves as you surround yourself with the luxuries of fish-house living."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails